There's nothing particularly spectacular about Lisa Daily's Beauty but it's a far cry from being anything bad either.
- The book has an overall message of beauty being only skin deep that continues to hold true in our society today.
- Molly's friendship with Kemper felt really genuine and their fallout was believable as well as their reunion.
- On the topic of friendship, Beauty also puts forth that not all friendships can be salvaged and might not be worth saving.
- I feel like the book also had a message that beauty can turn you into a mean person.
- I feel like this book really could have benefited from an extra chapter.